Dear Krusty’s Kustomers:
In order to support our community and reduce the spread of Covid-19 we have made the following changes to protect our valued customers and staff.
- All repair pick up and drop off will now be done outside. Please call when you arrive, and we will meet you outside to pick up your bike! If possible, call ahead or email to coordinate. We will meet you in the parking lot, take your information then bring your bike inside.
- If you’re just looking for information please call, we’d be happy to talk to you. You can also visit many of our product websites, they are full of information to help you out.
- Sales floor will be limited to 10 people at one time. We are happy to show you our collection of awesome bikes and know a great ride in the sun can be such a help during this stressful time. Please call or email to book a time. This way we can practice safe social distancing.
- We ask all customers to wash their hands on entering and maintain a reasonable distance between each other and staff.
- Please look with your eyes and not with your hands. There will be no trying on helmets or clothing.
- If possible, cash transactions are discouraged. Visa, MasterCard, Interac and American Express are accepted.
- We will remain open during regular business hours moving forward and have no plans on closing the shop. If this does happen we will ensure to give every minute of notice we can to allow customers to pick up any repairs before we close.
Above all, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home. Ride your bike and take a break!
The Staff at Krusty’s Bicycles